Wehrly Bros Winter League 2021/2022
Dates: 24 April (Final)
Final to be played on 24-Apr-2022. Format is Fourball Betterball Vs Par (9/10 Handicap)
|1st||Bobby O’Hara & Guido Di Lucia||9 up|
|2nd||Martin McDonnell & Walter Murphy||6 up||B9|
|3rd||Denis O’ Sullivan & Derek Wynne||6 up||B9|
|4th||David O’Donovan & John McDermott||6 up|
|5th||Michael Barrett & Gavin Barrett||5 up||B9|
|6th||Fintan Ryan & Hugh Arnold||5 up||B6|
|7th||Gerard O’Rahilly & Gerard O’Grady||5 up|
|8th||Fergal McLoughlin & Joe McLoughlin||4 up||B9|
|9th||Des Faul & Brendan O’Connor||4 up||B3|
|1st||Declan O’Brien & John Clifford||6 up|
|2nd||David O’Hara & John Nugent||4 up|
|3rd||Simon Rooney & Liam Gannon||3 up|
Final League Tables
• Best score on each course for every qualifying round (Day Prize).
• A team can win only one “Day Prize” during the competition.
• Section Winners.
• Format: Four Ball – V-Par on Championship Course and Stableford on Bomore in alternate series.
• Handicap: 9/20 of Full Playing Handicap
• Match Winner: best score on the card over 9 holes.
• Score: 1 point for a drawn match – 3 points for a Win.
• It is the responsibility of players to enter match results on the results record sheets in the Lounge as soon as practicable after conclusion of the match. Failure to do so could result in Zero points being allocated by the Committee to both teams.
• Results of matches cannot be agreed by players by prior arrangement save where a team cannot fulfil a particular fixture & notify their opponents in advance and the 3 points are awarded to the team who are in a position to play.
• A substitute may be allowed, at the discretion of the Committee, up to and including Round 4
• Entry fees funding MUST be on your card for the 12th November. CASH payments not accepted.
• Top 4 teams, from each section, qualify for the final. The Committee may revise this figure for a section containing other than 8 pairings.
• In the event of a tie the best score on the final qualifying day will decide qualification.
• Tied scores will be determined by way of last 6, last 3, last 1.
• If play is suspended or abandoned on the day of a qualifying round any match which has not completed on that day shall be replayed in its entirety on an alternate date to be nominated by the Committee.