In light of the National need to mitigate the spread of this virus, Co Sligo Golf Club has made the following decisions to protect the Membership and Staff in this difficult time.
- From close of business today (16th March 2020), the Clubhouse including Shop, Bar and Restaurant and Changing Rooms will close until further notice.
- All club competitions are suspended.
- The course will remain open for members only for Social Golf, until further notice.
- We request that members intending to play golf book tee-times on the
BRS System to enable contact tracing in the event of infection.
— In relation to your round of golf the following applies:
- Remember Social Distancing – no handshakes, no hugging, no air
- Bunkers are out of play and bunker rakes will be removed – no
handling the rakes as they could be a virus contact source.
- Flagpoles are also a concern and a possible virus contact source
and we recommend no putting out with everything inside two feet or whatever, you agree on to be a “gimme”
- If you do sink the long putt remember to remove the ball from the
hole with your gloved hand and watch what you do with your other hand.
- The office will be open from 9am to 1pm daily but and contactable only by phone 071 9177134 to take membership subs and Top Up Cards for Driving Range usage.
We respectfully ask that you work with us on these arrangements as we endeavor to recognize and mitigate the challenges this Covid 19 presents.
We are acutely aware of the risks to our well-being that this virus presents and as the pandemic evolves may have to take further courses of action.
Please read and re-read this communication to understand completely
Management Council CSGC.