Wehrly’s Winter League 2017/18
Sponsored by: Wehrly Bros
- Four-Ball Matchplay V-Par and Stableford
- Teams of Two.
- 8 Teams per Section except for 2 Section that have 10 Teams
- Each team play 7 Qualifying Rounds over 9 Holes on the Main Course & Bomore in alternate series.
- Final Day: 18 Holes on Main Course for Qualifiers & Non-qualifiers.
- Dates: 12 Nov, 26 Nov, 10 Dec, 28 Jan, 11 Feb, 25 Feb, 4 Mar,
- FINAL: Sunday 8th April 2018
- Entry Fee: €50 per person – includes Presentation Dinner.
- To enter a member must be fully paid-up (2017) and 18 years or older
- Best score on each course for every round (Day Prize).
- A team can win only one “Day Prize” only during the competition.
- Section Winners.
- Format: Four Ball – Match Play V-Par on Main Course and Stableford on Bomore in alternate series.
- Handicap: 9/20 of Handicap.
- Winner: Better Ball V-Par or Stableford score over 9 holes.
- Score: 1 point for a Draw – 3 points for a Win.
- All matches must start on time.
- Scorecards must be completed and returned.
- Players must enter results on the record sheets in the Bar.
- All Matches must be decided on the Course.
- A team that misses their time slot forfeits the match with 3 points to opposition.
- Postponed rounds will be re-scheduled for the following Sunday.
- Entry fees must be paid before start of the competition.
- Top 4 teams, from each section, qualify for the final.
- In the event of a tie the best score on the final day will decide qualification.
- Format: v Par over 18 holes on the Main Course.
- Competition for Qualifiers & Non-qualifiers.
- Presentation Dinner – April 8th at 7.30pm – including prizes for Section Winners.
THE COMMITTEE’S DECISION ON ALL MATTERS IS FINAL.