County Sligo Golf Club is situated on the Rosses Point peninsula in the North-West of Ireland, under the shadow of the majestic Benbulben mountain.
Situated 8 km from Sligo town, it is one of Ireland’s great championship links.
If it your first time to visit the ‘links jewel of the north-west’, the directions and map below should help you find us without much difficulty. Safe journey, we look forward to meeting you at our club.
View Untitled in a larger map[/wpcol_1half] [wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
- From Sligo Town: Follow the R291, take the Rosses Point Road, from Sligo for 8km to the village of Rosses Point. Once there, follow the road to its conclusion where you will see Co.Sligo Golf Club directly ahead. Approx travel time is15 minutes.
- From the East: Follow N4 to Sligo. Approximate travel time from Dublin is 2.15 hours.
- From the North: Follow A4/N16 from Enniskillen to Sligo via Manorhamilton. Approximate travel time is 1 hour.
- From North West: Follow N15 from Donegal Town to Sligo. Approximate travel time is 45 minutes
- From the South / West: From Ballina – Follow N59/N4 to Sligo. Approximate travel time is 45 minutes.
- From Castlebar – Follow N5/N17/N4 to Sligo. Approx travel time is 50 minutes.