Over the last number of years, the club has overseen some continuous improvement and upgrading to the clubhouse facilities. What we now have is a golf facility of truly modern standards, but also maintaining the old world charm that the original clubhouse possessed. Members and visitors alike can now enjoy first class clubhouse facilities to match the first class links courses and newly constructed driving range.
The two bars ensure that even after the toughest day on the links you will be welcomed in opulent surroundings at County Sligo Golf Club by Mr. Tom Clarke, club steward and his team. Sit and relax in the club bar or enjoy a meal in the Watchouse Restaurant, whilst enjoying spectacular views of the first and second holes with majestic Benbulben in the distance.
- 18 Hole Championship Links Course
- 9 Hole Bomore Links Course
- 6 Bay covered Driving Range
- 9 Hole Putting Practice Green
- 9 Hole Chipping Practice Green
- Short Game Practice Area
- Long Game Practice Area
- Bunker Practice Green
- Professional’s Shop
- Pull carts and electronic carts available for hire
- Caddies can be arranged through the Office email@example.com
- Golf Buggies and Golf Clubs are also available for hire from the Pro Shop
- Newly renovated changing rooms with shower and locker facilities.